The management process undertaken by companies when moving employees from one location to another. Generally accounts for ongoing employee support services, supplier management, candidate selection, relocation benefits and expense management. Corporate relocation programs may vary between companies due to size, need, or destination.
scroll to continue
Global Mobility Solutions
Outsourcing corporate relocation management to GMS provides your organization with a leading industry expert in relocation services management since 1987. Relocation management companies help organizations like yours:
- Better maintain quality control of the relocation process.
- Quickly adapt to seasonal staffing fluctuations without increasing cost per relocation.
- Leverage cost through economy of scale by spreading costs over a broad client base.
- Provide ongoing support to relocating employees with a single point of contact.
- Provide expertise in consultative resources, improving organizational and employee productivity.
Scroll to Pre-Decision, Domestic & Global Services
GMS pre-decision services are designed to assist companies with selecting candidates best suited to relocate. Candidate assessments, market analysis, and cost estimates are just a few relocation services GMS provides to ensure successful placement.
Domestic corporate relocation: Managing your mobile domestic workforce can be costly. Streamline your organization’s workforce mobility process with best in class suppliers and reduce relocation costs with our expert domestic relocation management services.
Global corporate relocation: Global relocation presents unique challenges for today’s workforce. GMS offers a wide range of global services; from online cultural training to expense management, reducing costs and ensuring success requires a guided experience.