Corporate Relocation programs provide companies and their employees with the resources, tools, and services needed to ensure a smooth and successful relocation process. Relocation services often include ongoing employee support, supplier management, candidate selection, relocation benefits, and expense management.
Since 1987, Global Mobility Solutions (GMS) has been known in the mobility industry as a relocation management company that puts our transferees and their families first. We strive to ensure the relocation process is seamless for every transferee. Additionally, we offer comprehensive relocation services for companies looking to obtain and retain the best talent for every unique position.
Our highly qualified team can adhere to any relocation needs you may have. GMS strives to make sure that our employees get the proper relocation certifications. We feel it is vital for our employees to be at the highest level of expertise regarding corporate relocation to benefit your needs better.
The GMS team can help you with everything from pre-decision planning to destination arrival and repatriation, using world-class services and industry-leading technology. Our delivery model is deeply rooted in what we refer to as our five key pillars:
1) Global Reach and Alignment: Determining the best relocation strategy for your company can be challenging. The GMS Freedom of Choice™ model was created to help companies align their business on a global level. Our teams are here to provide dedicated account management to your workforce, with offices situated worldwide. GMS headquarters are in Scottsdale, Arizona, and from there, we can give you the choice of service locations in every region both in and outside the United States.
2) Dedicated Account Management: GMS will be there to support you no matter where you are in the world. With account managers and liaisons based in 140 countries, GMS offers unmatched support and dedication to your business. In addition, our team of assignment managers and domestic relocation coaches will guide you through every step of the process, making workforce relocation a breeze.
3) Single Point of Coordination: The corporate relocation process can be complex, no matter the scale. GMS reduces the burden with a single point of coordination for moving employees. Our Assignment Managers and Domestic Relocation Coaches will guide your workforce and serve as a single point of contact throughout the process. Our coaches give you the same amount of support whether you relocate one individual or hundreds.
4) World-Class Partner Network: Corporate relocation can only be as successful as its support network. GMS provides the tools and relocation experts needed to accomplish your goals and a network of service providers that can support you at every stage. If your preferred service provider is not a member of our network, GMS will vet and qualify the supplier to bring them into the fold.
5) Global Technology: MyRelocation™ portal is a cross-platform relocation management tool designed to help employees with every aspect of their relocation. MyRelocation™ can be accessed from any connected device and provides employees with in-depth information about their assigned destination, benefits, and dates. This technology lets your workforce stay in touch with their GMS Corporate Relocation Coach, explore assigned destinations, track benefits, check dates, etc. This reliable tool also makes it easy for your leadership team to follow processes.