As an original pioneer of pre-decision services, Global Mobility Solutions knows putting in the extra effort early in the relocation process delivers quantifiable results for productivity and cost reduction.
The use of pre-decision services has emerged in the mobility industry as a critical tool in the retention of an organization’s talent. Our corporate clients will tell you that the implementation of this program for both a domestic move and a global assignment results in employees that start work sooner, stay longer, and are a better fit in the corporate culture. Our systems and processes including high-touch customer service, policy expertise, benchmarking, and flexible reporting options allow clients to manage employee relocation programs with better ease and efficiency.
Pre-decision services include:
- Candidate Assessment – Assess candidate expectation, skills, personal qualities, family circumstance, and financial preparedness.
- Cost of Living analysis – Cost of living comparison of origin and destination cities to help determine acceptable or competitive salary range.
- Market analysis – Determines the likely home sale timeline and identifies potential home sale challenges such as negative equity.
- School Reports – Public and Private School reports provided to the relocating employee to aid community selection.
- Moving Cost Estimates – Cost estimates on household goods transport, helps budget for relocation costs.
- Community Search and Tours – Coordinates community orientation tours to familiarize relocating employees to their new location, and assist in selecting an area that fits their particular interests.
- Reduce failed relocations and increase job acceptance ratios.
- Accurately budget and minimize surprises.
- Eliminate risk of non-acceptance by the transferee/assignee.
- Streamline area orientations.
- Minimize policy exceptions.
- Identifies candidates unable or unwilling to relocate, efforts are re-focused on viable options.
- Reveal facts regarding concerns and issues prior to relocation (i.e. cultural differences or family concerns).
- Proven cost savings.
- Personal support and attention from global relocation industry professionals.
- Thorough orientation tours for their families, including school assistance, standard housing, recreation and cultural overviews.
- Expert counsel and assistance regarding all aspects and impacts of relocation before the relocation decision is determined.
- A dedicated consultant available to discuss any concerns they may have.
- Support services for spouses and partners to help them manage the relocation process.