MyRelocation® Video Destination Spotlights
Global Mobility Solutions strives to deliver a consistent, high touch level of service. Our MyRelocation® Video Destination Spotlights are professionally crafted videos that provide an overview of the destination, and help provide a better picture of the journey’s end. We offer both Standard Tier and Comprehensive Tier options.
See our Seattle MyRelocation® Video Destination Spotlight here:
Standard Tier provides a general video overview of the destination area, utilizing captivating footage and imagery accompanied by voice-over/narration. Typical overview may include general information regarding destination history, climate, geography, lifestyle, entertainment, sports, outdoor activities, major attractions, arts, culture, and educational opportunities.
Comprehensive Tier includes everything listed for the Standard Tier, with additional customized elements. These elements may include custom crafted video footage and photography, a deeper dive into destination nuances, and interviews with local figures and experts.
Visually explore your preferred locations with MyRelocation® Video Destination Spotlights from Global Mobility Solutions!
What do Standard Tier MyRelocation® Video Destination Spotlights include?
- High quality video and photo content
- Professional editing of the content to create a film that highlights various aspects of the desired destination
- High definition final product with a run-time of up to 3 minutes
- Web-hosting of the video for the duration of our agreement
- GMS web portal access
- Dedicated project team
- Annual refresh of video information
Comprehensive Tier MyRelocation® Video Destination Spotlights also include:
- Expanded run-time of up to 5 minutes
- Custom, on-the-ground photography/videography at the destination market
- Interviews with local experts at the desired destination
- A more in-depth look at the region based on input from our locally-based experts
What is a Major Market?
A major metropolitan city or area. Example locations include:
- New Orleans, LA
- Cincinnati, OH
- Miami, FL
- San Francisco, CA
- Denver, CO
What is a Remote/Small Market?
A remote or low population destination*. Example locations include:
- Monroe, LA
- Marietta, OH
- Casper, WY
*Due to a potential lack of information and available media, the destination area may be collaboratively expanded to include the encompassing county or region.
Required for the Comprehensive Tier, our videographer will travel to the destination area to capture custom video and photography. Additional footage may include interviews with local figures and experts.