International Employment Through PEO Lets Your Business Grow Quickly
How can your business grow its international employment base quickly? Through the service of an International PEO that hires employees in foreign countries on your behalf. Through this Employer of Record solution, the International PEO acts as an extension of your company’s Human Resources Department, with a focus on immediate international employment solutions so your company can meet demanding business objectives quickly and efficiently.
What Does an International PEO Do?
An International PEO is a Professional Employer Organization. For your company, the provider will manage all of following for your international employment needs:
- Tax Withholdings
- Remittances to Local Authorities
- Health and Social Security Programs
- Health Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Pension Arrangements
- Separations and Terminations
What are the Benefits of Working with an International PEO?
There are seven distinct benefits companies gain for their international employment needs by working with an International PEO:
- Quick Market Entry – often in as little as 48 hours.
- Flexibility – the main reason companies use PEO for international employment needs, with no long-term contracts.
- Cost Savings – up to 60% less costs compared to creating a foreign entity.
- In-country Expertise – helps your company navigate local laws, cultures, and compliance requirements.
- Risk Mitigation – for liability and employment-based risks in foreign countries protects your company, employees, and intellectual property (IP).
- Streamlined Process – global expansion goes from a multi-step process to a one-step solution.
- Employee Satisfaction – international employment includes ongoing HR support for employee needs, medical and supplemental benefits.
When Should Your Company Work with an International PEO?
Many companies choose International PEO as the optimal solution for the following scenarios:
- Mergers and acquisitions that require onboarding employees located all over the world overnight.
- Expatriate employment that sends team members into foreign markets without the overhead of a foreign entity.
- Testing a new market to determine whether investing in a presence in a country will be viable and successful.
- A new hire in a foreign country who is not able to obtain their H-1B Visa, but can continue as an employee through the PEO.
International PEO is the best option for companies who are looking to enter new markets:
- In full compliance with local requirements on international employment.
- Lowest monetary cost saves funds for use on other corporate objectives.
- Least amount of time investment so company can identify and pursue opportunities.
GMS’ team of global relocation experts has helped thousands of our clients understand how to grow their company’s international employment. Our team can help your company understand how to work with an International PEO to gain all of the benefits this solution provides for international employment.
GMS was the first relocation company to register as a .com, created the first online interactive tools and calculators, and revolutionized the entire relocation industry. GMS continues to set the industry pace as the pioneer in innovation and technology solutions with its proprietary MyRelocation™ technology platform.
Contact our experts online to discuss your company’s international employment needs, or give us a call at 800.617.1904 or 480.922.0700 today.