Home buyers and sellers can use a variety of virtual agent services during the current COVID-19 pandemic, if they find the right agent. A few select real estate agents offer a full suite of services to clients that are flexible and effective, meeting the demands of today’s real estate market. These virtual agent services are ideally suited to help ensure proper social distancing and other requirements necessary to protect buyers and sellers from exposure to COVID-19.
What are Virtual Agent Services?
GMS spoke with Erik R. Brown of Compass, Realtor®, TV host, speaker, and author of “One in a Million: Everything You Need to Know to Find the Best Realtor®.” Erik agreed to share his industry knowledge and market expertise on virtual agent services.
Erik notes that buyers are still buying, and homes are still selling, even during COVID-19. Many clients who were in the process of buying and selling prior to the pandemic have turned to virtual agent services. Many of these services had been in place prior to the precautions, often as part of a broader suite of exclusive marketing services. Additionally, newer tools have been created that leverage proven technology already in use in the real estate industry.
Ensuring Health and Safety with Virtual Agent Services
The health and safety of clients and communities is always a priority for the real estate industry. Erik states that these virtual agent services allow him to continue to provide the best-in-industry service that his clients deserve. Most services can be provided through digital, mobile, and social media platforms, enhancing their reach and visibility.
Virtual Agent Services for Buyers
- Virtual Neighborhood Walks let buyers explore new neighborhoods and communities, and help them see nearby local features such as parks, schools, and shopping centers
- Interactive Video Showings where a real estate agent will take buyers on a virtual journey through a home, noting specific features to enhance desirability and highlight items of interest to buyers
- Video Mail (V-mail) provides video directly to interested buyers so they have an immediate experience and memory of their first interaction with the home
- Live Virtual Buyer Events helps buyers see homes as they are used for cooking demonstration, game nights, or social events that bring life to the home and highlight unique features
Virtual Agent Services for Sellers
- Virtual Open Houses let sellers share their home with a targeted audience while showcasing key features to interested buyers across multiple platforms
- Dynamic Digital Listing Brochures helps highlight the most desirable features of a home in an immersive experience to help buyers see virtually everything of interest
- Digital Ads for Facebook & Instagram promote the home to a highly targeted audience with expertly designed ads optimized for the highest performance on the social media platform
- Real-time Digital Ad Insights capture ad campaign results quickly and easily, and let real estate agents act swiftly to market and sell the home
- Enhanced 3D Staging provides an upscale and sophisticated visual experience that increases appeal with high-end design and state-of-the-art visual staging technology
What Does This Mean?
As Erik notes, virtual agent services leverage proven technology to help home buyers and home sellers remain safe and protect their health during the current COVID-19 pandemic. These services also enable real estate agents to provide clients with best-in-industry solutions, valuable information, and superior results.
GMS’ team of global relocation experts has helped thousands of our clients understand how to provide solutions for their new hires and transferees who are looking to buy or sell a home. Our team can help your company understand how to leverage virtual agent services during the current COVID-19 pandemic. This will help employees to conduct successful real estate transactions while focusing on the health and safety of everyone.
GMS was the first relocation company to register as a .com. The company also created the first online interactive tools and calculators, and revolutionized the entire relocation industry. GMS continues to set the industry pace as the pioneer in innovation and technology solutions with its proprietary MyRelocation® technology platform.
Contact our experts online to learn more about virtual agent services, or give us a call at 800.617.1904 or 480.922.0700 today.
We're Here to Help! Request a Courtesy Consultation
Are you ready to talk to a Mobility Pro? Learn how GMS can optimize your mobility program, enhance your policies to meet today’s unique challenges, receive an in-depth industry benchmark, or simply ask us a question. Your Mobility Pro will be in touch within 1 business day for a no-pressure, courtesy consultation.