One of the best things you can do for your company’s relocation program is to choose an industry-leading relocation technology. GMS’ award-winning MyRelocation® Technology offers advanced integration, extensive reporting features, and superior performance. These features make your relocation program management easy and seamless. Instead of focusing on figuring out complex problems such as year-end relocation expense reconciliation and reporting for each destination, your company can focus on reaching important corporate initiatives.
Industry-Leading Relocation Technology Provides Solutions
Many companies are unaware just how much the right technology can do for their relocation program. Far beyond the ability to track data, industry-leading relocation technology provides actionable information. As a result, the technology can help companies better manage the entire relocation process, from talent acquisition to global assignment and repatriation.
Top 7 Ways Industry-Leading Relocation Technology Helps Your Company’s Relocation Program
1. Budgeting and cost estimating are fully integrated into the technology. All aspects of the relocation program are identified and accounted for, providing the highest degree of accuracy for budgeting purposes. The technology provides answers and helps you determine the best method to budget for any relocation issue.
2. Planning and program management are easy tasks with a full range of online tools and resources provided by an industry-leading relocation technology. You can easily determine the impact of a new relocation initiation throughout the range of your program.
Advanced Financial Reporting Dashboard
3. An advanced financial reporting dashboard will allow you to create over 200 custom reports on demand. Service and financial reporting are available on demand and are fully customizable to meet your company’s specifications.
4. Online relocation initiation is simple, quick, and easy to perform. It is also customizable to meet company requirements and to reflect all approval processes. Employees will appreciate the ease and the speed of the technology, eliminating the need for paper copies of signed approval forms.
5. Talent acquisition programs benefit from industry-leading relocation technology and its focus on pre-hire and pre-decision A number of useful tools and analytics help talent acquisition managers to find and hire the right employees.
6. Data dashboards are easily customized to display whatever is most important for the specific user. Each department that interacts with the relocation program can view the data they need to see, upfront and at their fingertips.
7. A full range of comprehensive performance measurements through MyRelocation® Analytics is a hallmark of industry-leading relocation technology. Critical metrics are easily shown, and service level agreements are easily accessible for quick reference.
GMS’ team of corporate relocation experts has helped thousands of our clients develop their relocation programs and leverage industry-leading relocation technology. We can help your company determine why you should choose to implement GMS’ MyRelocation® Technology. As a result, your company will gain all of the performance this robust solution provides.
GMS was the first relocation company to register as a “.com.” The company also created the first online interactive tools and calculators, and revolutionized the entire relocation industry. GMS continues to set the industry pace as the pioneer in innovation and technology solutions with its proprietary MyRelocation® technology platform.
Powered by GMS’ 2020 Mobility Benchmark, the innovative GMS Program/Policy Evaluation (PPE) Tool provides instant relocation policy reviews. It also helps users gain insight into how their company’s relocation program compares to their industry peers.
Contact our experts online to discuss how your company can learn more about industry-leading relocation technology like GMS’ MyRelocation® Technology, or give us a call at 800.617.1904 or 480.922.0700 today.
Our cloud-based MyRelocation® relocation technology is designed to help you streamline your company’s relocation management. Schedule a demo with a Mobility Pro for a no-pressure look at how our technology can help you.