Healthcare Corporate Housing Solutions: Covering All the Bases
During the COVID-19 global pandemic, there is a dramatic rise in the need for healthcare corporate housing solutions. Many GMS clients in the healthcare industry suddenly find an increasing demand for a truly mobile workforce. These clients need to deploy their professional staff quickly and efficiently to several different locations.
Since GMS has many clients that already use corporate housing solutions, our team can implement a program almost instantaneously. This allows our client’s front line healthcare workers to focus on their immediate task and gives them peace of mind for their housing solution in a new destination.
What Do Healthcare Corporate Housing Solutions Include?
Direct Experience and Metrics That Matter
Clients seeking healthcare corporate housing solutions should expect a coordinated approach to its housing needs. Solutions should include a very high-touch level of service quality to reflect the needs of the client’s employees. Providers should have direct industry experience with proven long-term results. Metrics such as a 100% client satisfaction rating are indicative of an industry-leading program. As such, this reflects unparalleled dedication to service and quality by the provider.
Healthcare Corporate Housing Solutions: What are the Standard Services?
GMS leverages the strength of a multiple bid process to seek out housing choices among quality providers that meet clients’ budgetary restrictions and policy parameters. As a result, clients can save significantly on temporary living costs. Standard services include:
- Domestic and Global Coordination
- Auto Rental and Return Trip Management
- Over 2 million properties worldwide
- Fully Furnished Properties, with Utilities and Amenities
- 95% or Better Match Guarantee
- Online Tours of Properties
- Electronic Lease Paperwork
- Roommate Matching (if needed)
- Direct Billing Arrangements Available
- Available Signature Services such as Housekeeping, Grocery Delivery, Houseware Packages, and Special VIP Services
GMS also coordinates, reserves, and arranges the direct billing of fully furnished apartments, unfurnished apartments, and extended stay units.
Healthcare Corporate Housing Solutions: How Does the Process Work?
The general process for arranging temporary housing has three specific stages: Request, Reserve, and Completion. Each of these three stages follow a robust and client-focused set of steps designed to ensure client and transferee satisfaction.
- Client submits a request for temporary housing to GMS
- GMS contacts the transferee to confirm the details and initiate the housing search
- Client approves housing search results (optional)
- GMS provides search results to transferee for selection
- GMS reserves the transferee’s housing selection
- Lease documents and arrival instructions are sent to transferee (via DocuSign)
- GMS Relocation Coach contacts transferee to confirm selection is to their satisfaction
- Housing costs are directly billed to client on a monthly basis
- GMS Relocation Coach contacts transferee monthly to confirm satisfaction and comfort
- GMS Relocation Coach checks with client 30 days prior to housing term expiration to manage vacate or renewal
- Transferee vacates housing property at expiration
What Does This Mean for Healthcare Corporate Housing Solutions?
Employers seeking healthcare corporate housing solutions should work with a Relocation Management Company (RMC) that has the knowledge and experience to provide a full range of housing options across the entire housing process. RMCs should provide additional helpful programs such as Pre-Decision/Pre-Hire Services with needs-based counseling and mobility assessments, as well as Premier Travel Coordination throughout the entire relocation process.
Resources for transferees should include proprietary relocation technology, area tours, orientations, and virtual destination spotlights. All services should be provided either in-person or virtually, to suit the transferee’s need. By working together, we can all get through these rapidly changing times and help our healthcare workers to focus on what they do best—treating and helping patients to recover from COVID-19.
GMS’ team of corporate relocation experts has helped thousands of our clients with temporary housing solutions to meet their specific needs. Our mobility consulting team can help your company learn about the range of healthcare corporate housing solutions that provide the best options for the employer as well as its employees.
GMS was the first relocation company to register as a .com. The company also created the first online interactive tools and calculators, and revolutionized the entire relocation industry. GMS continues to set the industry pace as the pioneer in innovation and technology solutions with its proprietary MyRelocation® technology platform.
Learn more about healthcare corporate housing solutions from Global Mobility Solutions, the relocation industry and technology experts who are dedicated to keeping you informed and connected. Contact our experts online or give us a call at 800.617.1904 or 480.922.0700 today.